We give you full control over Thai LLC
A full range of corporate services, Thai limited companies, and partnerships. Whether for a purpose a business operation or property holding, we offer experienced and highly skilled covering all your needs about corporate services, including formation, secretarial, and dissolution. Also, dispute resolution over the shareholder-ship, directorship, and partnership.
Services we can provide
- Formation. See the guide to setting up a Thai company
- Prepare a memorandum of association and articles of association.
- Arrangement of annual general meetings and extraordinary general meetings.
- Arrangement of the Board of Shareholders and/or Board of Director meetings.
- Management conflicts of interest of the company, shareholders, partners, and authority.
- Management state of health includes a balance sheet and profit-and-loss account.
- Management bonus (stock dividend) or capitalization issue (cash dividend).
- Management and registration of changing of the fundamentals.
- Thai Property holding corporation and bookkeeping.
- Company dissolution and others.
- Dispute solutions and litigation over shareholders, director(s) and partner(s).
Full control over 51% Thai shareholders
To guarantee that the management and administration of your business run smoothly and are fully protected. Having complete control over 51% of Thai shareholders is crucial. The law is not in question at all! The majority of voting rights could be held by one shareholder. To give you complete control over the company’s articles of association and memorandum of association, we draft, review, and analyze them.
9 essential rules for a Thai company director to avoid personal Liability
Under Thai law, a company is a business association that is formed by two natural people or more, called ‘promoters’. It has the character of a legal person, distinct from its shareholders. The management is carried out by an authorized director, who is under the control of the general meeting of shareholders and the articles of association. It is always good for CEOs to know about these nine rules.