International Law Office of Ake & Associates Co., Ltd.
This website is owned and maintained by the International Law office of Ake & Associates (“Ake and Associates”).
Terms and Conditions
- The content of this website are for informational purposes. It should not be interpreted whether as solicitation or legal advice or creates any legal relationship as professional and client between ‘Ake & Associates’ and visitor.
- The content on this website are provided in good faith on “as is” and “as available” basis for general information purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice and relied on wholly at your own risk and subject to your own assessment and analysis.Ake & Associates does not make any representation about the accuracy of information, reliability, suitability, services and other content available on this website. And shall not be responsible for any consequences or any action taken by relying on the content of this website.
- This website and its contents are intellectual property of Ake & Associates, fully protected under intellectual property law. All rights to claim for damages by intellectual property infringement whether online-offline are reserved.
- This website may contain links to other websites, maintained by third parties for your convenience purposes only. When you use such linked websites, you will be bound by the terms and conditions for use of such linked websites. Any information, product or service referred to on such linked websites and use of these websites is solely at your own risk.
- Ake and Associates does not guarantee that this website, or any part of it, will be available without any interrupted, no delay, error, omission, deletion, defect, failure of communication line or transmission of any types of computer virus.
- Visitor agrees that shall not do any act which alters any content on the website or damages, impairs, disables, corrupts or in any manner interferes with the functioning of the website by yourself or for any third party user.
- If you express interest in services or make an enquiry throughout the website, you provide your consent to Ake & Associates to contact you via social media, email or electronic messages which you have provided.