Business law services
To operate a business in Phuket, whether the sale of goods or services, several legal requirements need to be done, such as risk management, LLC formation, corporate secretarial, commercial license, taxes, and trademark, Etc. Those tasks involve local law and dealing with government agencies and other professionals. Our business lawyers get things done.
Experienced lawyer for your business
Our business lawyers have experience in a variety of industries such as real estate, construction, tourism, e-commerce, cannabis, etc. We counsel, validate, and translate business issues into legal terms, liaising with other professionals. Also, dispute resolutions at all stages and at all levels of Thailand Court and Arbitration. Our services including Thai LLC formation and secretarial, visa and work permit, contract, business license, and employment, ensuring that you achieve your goals without legal problems.
Business law services we can provide
• Risk management, including business, legal, and property due diligence.
• Corporate services, including Thai LLC and partnership formation and secretarial.
• BOI certificate for advantages of BOI promotion, such as 5 years taxes exception under BOI promotion of tourism industries.
• Business licenses, such as hotel, restaurant, theater, retail, wholesale, and cannabis. Including an e-commerce license.
• Business expansion, complete services to set your business expansion into Phuket.
• Contract services, contract validations, and management, whether local or international transactions.
• e-Commerce and digital, legal consultations for e-commerce operations.
• Employment, employment contract, and regulations, a notice of termination, regulations, and dispute resolutions.
• Intellectual Property registration (copyright • trademark • patent) IP infringement litigation from the investigation until awards enforcement.
• International trade and business, consultations, contract validations, and dispute resolutions.
• Dispute resolutions, litigation, and arbitration over all business disputes, both local and international commercial transactions.
Industry we serve
Experienced in business law services over a variety of industries, both sale of goods and services. Artists, support and supplies, construction, e-commerce, education, entertainment, finance, food and dining, golf courses, health and medicine, hotels, home and garden, personal care and services, real estate, travel, and transportation.
Get BOI promotion when possible
BOI offers foreign investors incentives to start or expand their businesses in Thailand. The incentives are based on Chapter 3, ‘Rights and Benefits, of the Investment Promotion Act 1, where there are two main types of incentives: tax-based and non-tax-based.