A Seller, Buyer, Broker, Developer or an Investor
We are experienced in real estate, we assist, advice and represent all transactions and registrations relevant to real estate, ensuring your investments will be smoothed and secured.
- Advice you on sort of title deed in Thailand, verify the property and land title deed, Reviewing/preparing all types of contracts, (Freehold Leasehold and Tenancy) reservation agreement, land and/or house or Condo purchase agreement and other agreements relevant such as maintenance agreement, management agreement, guarantee return agreement, for instance.
- Property due diligence, real estate due diligence which includes all necessary financial background of the seller and all legal claim against both property and seller.
- Trust and oversea wire transfer arrangement, documentation and represent the closing, also a holding company includes taking over the share ownership and directorship of the holding company.
- Other registration of real property transaction whether personal rights protection, collateral of debt, mortgage, sale with with right of redemption (KaiFark) or real rights protection, easements or servitude, superficies, usufruct for instance.
Our real estate lawyers advice, assist and represent the developers and the investors from the first moment, planning, due diligence, subdividing land parcels, forming package of agreements such as reservation agreement, maintenance agreement, sell and purchase agreement etc. Moreover we deal with all parties relevant to the development at all levels of government agencies, brokers, constructor also another professional.
Above all, to make your brand be worth in the long run and advantages of business expansions in Phuket Real Estate Industry, importantly is to keep long relation with the customers, our real estate lawyers structuring the rules and regulations in relevance to ensure and prevent all possible further dispute over maintenance and common area issues.
Whether private disputes or public legal issues, our litigation team representative of our clients at all levels of local or government agencies and at all levels of Thai Court system.
• Dispute over ownership rights or possession right (Freehold and Leasehold)
• Dispute over Tenancy agreement
• Dispute between owners and developers
• Dispute over management contract and community regulation both villa and condominium
• Dispute over all real rights, easements, servitude, superficies, usufruct etc.
When you’re in need of a real estate lawyer Phuket, We Can Help.